· Be Positive! Negativity can not only cause stress, it can deepen your depression.
· Improve Nutrition!
· Go Holistic! Some medications may be necessary, but reduce your synthetic footprint as much as necessary!
· Reduce Toxins!
· Become Active! Join activities outside your home. Just one to start with, even if you have to cancel sometimes. At least, you will start meeting people.
· Possibly start a support group in your local area. They are needed. Let us know so we can start promoting them. We have lots of information you can use!
· Get rid of stress in your life! Stress can not only make you sick, it can make your Fibromyalgia worse.
· Learn how to read your body and listen to it.
· Make 3 journals:
1. 1 to keep track of what you eat and drink and how your body reacts over the next 2 days;
2. 1 to keep track of your activities and how you react and then figure out ways to change how you do your activities and how your body reacts;
3. 1 to act as a journal to track your emotions and how your day went.
· Learn how to meditate.
· Learn how to go to your happy place.
· Learn how to do Yoga (not at home, go to a professional to be sure you are doing the moves right.)
· Massage with essential oils, explain exactly what is wrong with you before the massage begins.
· Epsom salt with sea salt (so your skin won’t dry out so bad) with essential oils. Then apply your favorite lotion all over your body, one with nutrients but no toxins.
· When your body says stop, stop. When it says rest, rest but don’t rest for days and days.
· Learn to pace yourself.
· Only drive when you are absolute sure you are safe to drive.
· Say your affirmations every single day!
1. I am NOT alone!
4. I still have a purpose!
2. I am loved!
5. I am a special person!
3. I am needed!
6. I have special empathy!