What Is In Your Tool Box
What do you have on hand or in your tool box to help you with your Fibromyalgia? This is what I have in mine and the reasons why I find them useful. It’s rather large tool box, lol.
1. God the Father, Jesus my Savior, and the Holy Spirit – I would not still be alive if I didn’t have the Holy Trinity and my Faith to keep me going. There have been many times in my life, even before my first accident, when the pain was so bad I could not have made it through without knowing I had Them there holding me together. The Lord was there to keep it from getting it to the point of no return. And The Lord was the one who helped me find the rest of the tools to put in my tool box. He has been the one to lead me every step of the way in this journey we call life.
2. My Bible. I find a lot of answers in there. Every time I read it I learn something new.
3. My self-advocate – me, and Bob and my daughter! In other words, my team me
4. Limu Moui Seaweed Original – The beneficial liquid nutritional supplement I drink that has me not only healthier because my body is absorbing the nutrients, but because of the absorption, I am feeling so much better. My blood tests are better than they have ever been since they started testing my blood 40 years ago and to me that is just amazing. It is because of the Fucoidan which has been proven to having to have life-sustaining and immune-supporting properties. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, but then this product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is simply a really beneficial liquid nutritional supplement.
5. doTERRA Essential Oils – These are the purest, most potent, therapeutic-grade oils in the world and are absolutely amazing. I even will use some of them on my dog, that is how safe they are. If a thunderstorm develops, I will put a drop of Lavender on each of his front paws and he gets through the storm fine, unless it is a tornado and then all 4 feet get some. I get some then too. If his allergies bother him, he gets breathe on his front paws and within seconds he can breathe again. For me, if I get that tingling and burning feeling in my feet and toes, I will use the Deep Blue Rub on the bottom of my feet and within minutes I feel better. For my sinus’, I use peppermint and breathe or cardamom depending on my needs. For migraines, I use Frankincense, Lavender, Peppermint, and Whisper in that order on the bottom of all of my toes and the inside of my feet where you get corns, plus past tense around the horse shoe at the back of my head. For energy, I use wild orange and peppermint and MitoMax, for depression, I use cheer and elevation, balance and clary calm. I could go on and on. I use all of them. I spend a lot of money with doTERRA. Oh, I also use their VShakes because they are gluten free and dairy free, serenity softgels and oil and bergamot for sleep. These oils have not been evaluated by the FDA, but then these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
6. Water, water, water. When you use oils, you have to drink water, when you drink Limu you have to drink water because both of them are releasing toxins from your body and you have to get those toxins out and the only way to do that is by drinking water. You need to take your weight divide it by half and that is how much water you need to be drinking in ounces daily. And that is just water, anything else you drink is above and beyond that doesn’t count. If your pee isn’t clear, you need to be drinking more water.
7. Limu Lean Burn – this helps me with my appetite control and gives me energy.
8. Vitamin D3, Calcium, Magnesium Glycinate which is formulated just for Fibromyalgia and you can get it pretty cheap over the internet, Vitamin C, and a Probiotic from Herbalife that has a Prebiotic (organic) in it. I also take Cinnamon to help with my blood sugar.
9. I have Celiac Disease, so I keep to a very strict Fodmap diet because if I don’t, I have bad reactions.
10. I go to the psychologist.
11. I go to physical therapy or I do my exercises because if I don’t, I regress. I use my exercise bike.
12. I do my work at home or write or file or pay bills or do something constructive around the house.
13. I relax, play games or read if I can.
14. I take naps if I need them.
15. I take Epsom salt baths.
16. I cuddle with my dog.
17. I FaceTime with my daughter and grandson.
18. At night, I spend time with Bob and watch TV, otherwise I rarely watch TV.
19. I usually go to bed late and sleep in late.
20. I drink 2 shakes, breakfast and lunch and eat dinner.
21. I keep a light blanket close at all times. I do not allow myself to get cold.
22. I keep a sleeve with copper close to me at all times for my right arm and a pressure/compression glove close for my left wrist because of the tendonitis.
23. I keep Aleve nearby for when storm fronts and wind are whipping by.
24. I keep my allergy meds and eye drops handy because I need them regularly right now.
25. I keep the bed raised just a bit for acid reflux and allergies.
26. My electric lounge chair (I don’t need it to be electric now, but I did when the RSD/CRPS was active)
27. My research so I can write.
28. My computer, my Kindle, my iPad, and my phone.
29. My microphone and earphones for YouTube. The Support Group, The website.
30. Daystar and TBN.
31. The heating pad or neck wrap or ice if I can tolerate it.
32. My weighted blanket.
33. And you! Because you keep me going!